7 things....posted by Little Mo | Permalink | 11 comments
7 things to do before I die:
1) Understand the Relay budget.
2) Go to theological college
3) Write a novel. I have the plot in my head, I just need to write it.
4) Star in a proper professional musical production of something
5) Parachute jump
6) Live in Northern Ireland again
7) See a really good friend come to Christ
7 things I can't do
2) sport of any nature
3) hide what I am thinking from showing on my face
4) Keep to 30 miles an hour on Aigburth Road
5) Play my guitar by plucking/ play bar chords
6) Ask people out - like girls I mean. Seriously, I just can't do this; if I ever get married it will be because some feisty young lady asks me.
7) Live in London. Sorry, but I am not going there, even for the Gospel.
7 things I say most often
1) I can't be having that/doing with that
2) I was loving it
3) I love you, but get lost
4) I forgot.
6) Thanks for coming. Goodbye.
7) Sorry, I did that wrong. Again. Even though you asked me not to. Sorry.
7 films I watch over and over
3) The Sound of Music
4) The Muppets Christmas Carol
5) Dead Poets Society
6) Top Gun (although not for years)
7) Moulin Rouge
Gosh - what a girly list - how embarassing!
7 Books I love (the Bible is taken as read I'm afraid)
1) Ghostwritten by David Mitchell
2) The Shadow of the Wind by someone Spanish
3) The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
4) Notes from a Small Island by Bill Bryson
5) Good news to the Poor by Tim Chester
6) Future Grace by John Piper
7) The Secret History by Donna Tartt
7 Songs I listen to the most
1) Can't get you out of my thoughts by the Dum Dums
2) Don't stop Movin' by S Club 7
3) The Message by Nate James
4) Bohemian Like You by the Dandy Warhols
5) Change your world by Martyn Joseph
6) Car Wash by Rose Royce
7) Break Me by Jewel
There. Now don't get your hopes up - there isn't lots more personal stuff coming, that's it.