reload The Race by Maurice McCracken

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

You gotta have love...

posted by Little Mo | Permalink |
So. It begins.

Later this morning I am off to Relay 1. I love this conference. The reasons why are really made very clear by the lovely Steffy B in this post.

Please pray for us that we would see Jesus in all his gracious glory, and that would move our hearts, by God's Spirit to seek to reflect his awesomeness.

Please pray for me - it's a busier week than usual due to some staff changeovers. I'm sometimes snotty and bad tempered under pressure.

Pray that grace would sink in and change all of us.

Thanks!

4 Comments:

Blogger KiwiChronicles said...

you must be under pressure pretty often ;o)

Will be praying. Exciting, if stressful, times.

3:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Read last blog for "Not Wild at Heart"

11:32 PM  
Blogger Tim Sandell said...

the title of this post now makes sense!!

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have got that song running around my head again! (not that its bad it just never leaves)

Seriously reading this post and the one you linked, I loved Relay 1 for all those reasons, I never knew getting beaten over the head repeatedly (with grace) could be so good afterwards.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home