reload The Race by Maurice McCracken

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy...

posted by Little Mo | Permalink |


...when we look along the sunbeams to see the sun at the source. According to CS Lewis.



Some sun beams recently include:

Grace. Repeatedly. "Not the year I would have chosen" from many Relay workers but "the year when I saw God's undeserved kindness, that I have a righteousness from Jesus outside myself" from many more. What a privilege to listen to that 62+ times! It's my job!

Joseph. What a great TV show that was. Even though Ben should have won.

Proverbs: the adventure of life, working out the world in the fear of the Lord. Guarding our hearts. Trusting our Lord. Nice.

Doctor Who: David Tennant is the best Dr Who ever. Period. AND he's my celebrity lookie-likey too. Tonight's return of the Master was awesome.

Transformation not withdrawal - talking to the lovely Dan Strange about Public Theology.

Nghia's Jedi outfit.

Skulls coming to stay: fun and nice to catch up.

Finally, Ed's version of my Proverbs 5 talk - actually better than mine because he talks about Jesus.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mikey C said...

I haven't seen this week's Doctor Who yet!!!!! I was going to watch it tonight! Nooooooooooooo!!!

(although I had already guessed)

7:24 AM  
Blogger Pete said...

Mo

What joy it is to find we share a love of

Dr Who

The Skulls

Public Theology

(I would've guessed we might have the grace and proverbs stuff in common before yr post, so just as exciting but less surprising)

The only area of real difference I can see is 'Joseph'

But, secondary issues and all that...

7:01 AM  
Blogger dancingnic said...

You are so right about Dr Who. It just gets better and better!
The one last week with the moving statues almost had me hiding behind the sofa again, just like when I was wee!!!

Have to disagree with you about Ben though. Lee was the ONLY Joseph in my opinion :)

Hope all well

Nic x

9:31 AM  
Blogger Nathan said...

Although final judgement is yet to come, there are some prefigurings of this justice that are observable in the world today. Case in point, Lee winning Any Dream Will Do.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm with Nic!
Having seen Joseph - Lee Mead was the only one who could fill his sandles!
Sure Ben is off singing about Hairspray...
Chat soon
Marc

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home