reload The Race by Maurice McCracken

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

just some stuff

posted by Little Mo | Permalink |
Well, no time to post any of my interesting thoughts today. (Don't weep, you'll get over it. Really you will.)

But here's some links to interesting things.

Here
is an excellent piece from one of my favourite blogs of a thorougly Biblical guy explaining predestination to a non-Christian. Cool!

Hereis a very interesting article by an Orthodox priest I came across an on a discussion board, about feminism. It's heavy stuff, and I don't agree with all of it, but it is interesting. Also - there's lots of stuff on Father G's site I don't agree with!

Hereis the video of a funky piece of cheese to which I learned my street dance routine on Monday night.

Quite a variety. But cool. I like to think...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, this is what i like to see. a bit of reading for now, a few links for later...just perfect. erm...9.5 out of ten, though that is rated on amount of reading material provided through links ratehr than personal contect.

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home