reload The Race by Maurice McCracken

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Bloggerama

posted by Little Mo | Permalink |
I'm back, back again, in the words of eminem. And with a brand new Relay inspired look and name, which was generously provided by Dave Bish Big Up and Thanks Bish!

I'm going to try and post more often, not just with my deep thoughts (which is why my posts have been more infrequent) but with all my exciting happenings in life. I'll try not to just fill you in on boring "I went to the shop" news though.

2 things that made me think this weekend.

I went to see my MP Louise Ellman about the whole CUs and SUs thing. She was supportive on that front. Not so on the Sexual Orientation Regaulations issues which I also raised with her. But, ever since I've been working with Richard Cunningham and listen to him harp on ad nauseam about worshiping Jesus with all of your life, I have tried to do that a bit - and one way is making what I believe are his views heard by the person who is supposed to represent me to government. Her PA looked at me like I was barking mad, and we were in a room with floorspace the size of a postage stamp, but I felt all liberated having taken my part in the democratic process.

I went to a 9:38 ( link here) conference Lots to think about there. But what I came away thinking about is this: give me a godly pastor who wants to humbly serve the Lord, over someone who preaches great sermons any day of the week in charge of my church. Make me like that too Lord. Both would be good...but if I have got to choose....

Finally, look at this video of my friend Steve's daughter telling the story of the three Billy goats gruff - cutest thing ever Weep with the cuteness if yopu click here.

Anyway blogettes - it's great to be back.

9 Comments:

Blogger Sword said...

Ouch, need my sunglasses.
Go to see you back online

1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back! very branded mo...Pod will be pleased. :)

yay for gospel centerd living and humble God loving leaders

And yay for cute kids! :)

5:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa! check out the new blog! new look, new title. looking good!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Gillian Wildgoose said...

love the new look!

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see you back! The wonders of RSS mean I see whenever you post!!

2:32 PM  
Blogger OddBabble said...

Hooray!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Brittney said...

yaaaaaaay....

looking forward to it ;)

4:29 PM  
Blogger Brittney said...

yaaaaaay...

looking forward to it ;)

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi big man

i met you once of twice when i was at edgehill cu, and i've been to christ church a couple of times.

anyway thought i'd drop a comment to say i like reading your blog - and yes - that video clip is very very cute!

god bless

jon

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home